What to Expect
Whether you're just planning for college or approaching graduation, the financial decisions you make right now can have a major impact on your future.
Through your personalized Financial Literacy 101 account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses designed by your school or other sponsoring organization.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ Financial Literacy 101.
- Create a monthly spending plan and compare it with your actual spending.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.