Get the most from your relationship with California State University - San Bernardino.
Financial Literacy 101 helps students succeed through personalized financial education.
Financial Education for Success in College and Beyond
Need to Register?
Student Log In
What to Expect from Financial Literacy 101
College can be challenging, but managing your money shouldn't be. After creating a personalized account, you can:
- Complete online courses on topics relevant to your life.
- Measure your financial health and get personalized feedback.
- Create a monthly budget and track your spending.
- Assess your risk of identity theft, calculate the cost of borrowing, explore careers, and create financial goals.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
Start building your financial future today with Financial Literacy 101.